- God does not really need us to serve Him; He got nothing to lose if we don’t.
- God will be satisfied by anything good that we do to serve Him, even how small they are
- We know that we will gain so many good from it as God had promised
- God Himself is the judge of our doing, and He is the Ultimate Judge.
Serving God also mean serving other people especially when our intention is to gain God’s liking. Serving others is also the same. There is no pressure and we do it willingly. When others thanked us, we feel appreciated and very happy. In fact the happiness felt when we are thanked are so much greater than happiness when we satisfy ourselves. (it's okay to disagree with this statement, but if we agree to it its better)
- Our ego is always in need to be satisfied, it NEED, WANT, very very PUSHY! Like an annoying little girl shouting “ I want it, I want it” and cried until our eardrums explode.
- It can be satisfied the first time, but the more we give, the more it will become unsatisfied the more it wants more. Very very ungrateful and greedy!
- We will not gain anything good from God and to some extent even gain God’s fury… Very very dangerous
- Ego will be the judge of our doings and according to the above it is annoying, greedy and ungrateful. So when we fail to satisfy it, it will result in stress, disappointment, anger and sometimes even hate.
The worst thing about being hostage to ego is that, what goes around comes around… we don’t help others, others wont help us, God won’t help us. Basically the opposite will happen. So when we frequently searching for answers, always in a mess and never in peace, ask ourselves; it could be that we are not doing our job right. Hmmmm……